Re: Need help with a recommendation

Subject: Re: Need help with a recommendation
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:19:30 -0500

Suzette...

This got posted to ur internal email system. There may be something of
interest to you on this subject or there may be a matching agency in
your state if you aren't in NJ. Notice the third bullet:

-----------------------------

NO-COST EH&S VALUE-ADDED AUDITS AVAILABLE TO ORGS TO ASSESS
WORKSTATIONS, SAVINGS OPPORTUNITIES

The Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) Department continues to offer a
no-cost, value-added audit program to all Telcordia organizations to:

+ improve productivity and minimize injuries and absences
+ identify potentially significant energy-savings opportunities
+ ergonomically review workstations & recommend minimal or no-cost
steps to improve productivity and cut losses and absences
+ identify opportunities to cut organization and overhead costs through
new environmental initiatives

EH&S's free, non-binding value-added audits are available to all NJ
organizations on a first-come, first-served basis. EH&S will conduct
these audits as time permits (staffing is limited), and will provide
participating organizations with full reports and recommendations, along
with estimated savings potential.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Telcordia Technologies, the company formerly known as Bellcore

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=