Interview & testing

Subject: Interview & testing
From: Colleen Adams <colleen_adams -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:19:20 -0500

I need help quickly... I spent an hour searching the archives and found
some useful info but not *exactly* what I was looking for...

Some time ago, there was some discussion on the list about testing
applicants during an interview. Someone had commented about a writing
test using a very simple subject (like using a ball point pen, for example).

Any ideas? How can it be scored? (I have an existing tech writing
aptitude test but it's very grueling [12 pages+]--I'd like to simplify my
approach a bit...)

Any help *today* (preferably since I'm in a crunch) would be great!

Thanks.
Colleen Adams
External Documentation Manager
First DataBank, Inc.
Indianapolis, IN
colleen_adams -at- firstdatabank -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=