Acrobat 4.0 meeting with Adobe!

Subject: Acrobat 4.0 meeting with Adobe!
From: Paul Brady <pbrady -at- BBNPLANET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:14:37 -0500

Hi Folks,

I'm sending this email to you because you have already registered online or may be interested in attending.

The next meeting for the STC SIG I run (Online Tools and Technologies) will present information about Adobe Acrobat 4.0. Donna Dunn of Adobe Systems will be presenting. The meeting will be held at Waters Corp in Milford, MA on Thursday, 3/11 at 6:30pm.

For directions, time, etc... please go to the URL:

http://www.bradyconsult.com/OTT/meeting.html

If you have not registered for the meeting, please register online at the URL above.

Also please RSVP to this email message to let me know if you can or can't go. I need this number *today* to plan for refreshments at the meeting.

Thanks!

-p

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=