Re: RoboHelp Training Recommendations

Subject: Re: RoboHelp Training Recommendations
From: Anne Halsey <Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 15:37:14 EST

Terry Dickerson asks about training for RoboHELP:

Just curious - why are you seeking training on Robo? It's
incredibly easy to learn ... I taught myself in about three
hours. Just buy the software, run the tutorial, and get
out there and develop!

Seriously ... though there are other HATs out there that I think
are far superior for a variety of reasons, one of Robo's
strengths is that it is incredibly easy to learn. I was truly
developing a help system within hours. I can't imagine anyone
needing training on this tool.

Just my $.05 (adjusted for inflation) ...

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=