Relevant TC Topics for a Conference

Subject: Relevant TC Topics for a Conference
From: Michael Andrew Uhl <uhl -at- VISLAB -dot- EPA -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:21:46 -0500

I am responsible for leading a team of volunteers in putting on the
Carolina Chapter, STC's Seventh Annual Summer Conference (July 31,
1999). I need to identify 8 major topics and approximately 10 minor
topics we can address in presentations at this conference. Please help
me fill in my list of relevant topics for technical communicators in
1999.

I have these so far:

Y2K Issues
Single Source Documentation
Publishing on CD ROM
XML
[The Future of] Technical Illustration

What would you recommend I add or change? Are there any speakers in
particular you recommend, especially from the central and eastern North
Carolina area?

Thank you very much for any help you can provide.

Preliminary Web site: http://mikeuhl.home.mindspring.com/stc/index.html

-Mike

--
Michael Andrew Uhl (mailto:uhl -at- vislab -dot- epa -dot- gov)
Lockheed Martin - U.S. EPA Scientific Visualization Center

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=