Re: Screen Captures

Subject: Re: Screen Captures
From: "Cheryl L. Higgins" <cwhitnah -at- NETMEG -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 00:52:05 -0500

I could be wrong and often am. But, I thought <ALT> Print Screen was a dos
command?

Cheryl L. Higgins
cwhitnah -at- netmeg -dot- net
http://folks.netmeg.net/cwhitnah
'The hills show scalp and lift trees/ listless against no wind and less
birds/ leeching sky with bony fingers /like close-cropped hair, thin and
wired up to formless clouds/ their boles weighted, pulled down by great
shags of vine: /bittersweet, greenbriar, wild grape' "Midwinter, coastal
New England'