RoboHTML 7 difficulties...

Subject: RoboHTML 7 difficulties...
From: Opal Gamble <OGamble -at- DESCARTES -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 13:11:18 -0500

Hello,
I've upgraded to RoboHTML 7 from version 6.00.010. An existing document uses
virtual folders extensively, and converting them to standard folders has
caused errors, and missing folders (the new folders exist in Windows
Explorer, but not in RoboHELP). I've called Blue Sky (6 times) and they are
working on it.
Has anyone out there upgraded and had difficulties with the swap from
virtual to standard folders? (Blue Sky claims that no one else has reported
this problem.)
Does anyone have any suggestions about how to deal with the folder problem?
Thanks!
Opal

Opal A. Gamble
Junior Technical Writer