Request for Proposal forms

Subject: Request for Proposal forms
From: Richard Elsberry <richard -dot- elsberry -at- SCORECAST -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:43:10 -0600

I have been asked by my boss to create a Request for Proposal to help
with some documentation needs that are coming up in a few months. Other
than the obvious requests that reflect our needs such as FrameMaker and
Windows OS experience, does anybody use a basic template of topics that
should always be addressed? I have spent way too much time searching the
archives and web without much luck. Any suggestions would be very
helpful.

Thanks!

Richard Elsberry
ScoreCast, Inc.
richard -dot- elsberry -at- scorecast -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=