Re: FrameMaker 5.1 versus 5.5

Subject: Re: FrameMaker 5.1 versus 5.5
From: "Meek, DavidX L" <davidx -dot- l -dot- meek -at- INTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:36:57 -0800

Based on my limited experience working with both FM5.1 and FM5.5, on Windows
NT, the only real differences are 5.5's additional Web-related features. In
the long run, 5.5 might be the better choice if you believe your future
includes Web work.

-Dave
(Any statements made above are mine, and mine alone.)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=