Development Tool/Structure Advice

Subject: Development Tool/Structure Advice
From: Joan Melgaard <joan -dot- melgaard -at- MICROTRAIN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:22:45 -0800

Everyone/Anyone,
As an instructional designer I need guidance in designing what I can
best describe as a document management system.
I have been asked to determine the best way to make a series of Human
Resources Word documents easily accessible from an icon on the desktop.
The end-user should be able to locate documents through a table of
contents, an index, and maybe a key word search.

Currently, the structure is three levels:
Manual
Topic
Document

If anybody has any suggestions or a sample of a similar project, please
let me hear from you. I don't want to reinvent the wheel.
Joan Melgaard
Instructional Technologist

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=