Opinions re MS Publisher

Subject: Opinions re MS Publisher
From: Emmy Aricioglu <EMMY_ARICIOGLU -at- HP-ROSEVILLE-OM3 -dot- OM -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 16:03:17 -0800

I have a "friend" who wants to create his book (@ 120 pages
8 1/2 x 11, 75% text, 25% clip art illustrations) using
Microsoft Publisher. The purpose of the book is to explain
accounting procedures to a non-technical audience, hence
the use of clip-art to "liven" things up.

Trouble is, I'd like to use Frame and he doesn't have Frame
(too expensive), plus he'd have to learn to use it to keep
updating the book. He has Publisher. I've never used Publisher.
The alternative is to use Word, but I'm not sure it can
handle all those illustrations.

Any opinions you could give me on Publisher would be appreciated.

TIA,
Emmy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=