Re: What do TW's really do?

Subject: Re: What do TW's really do?
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:27:41 -0600

> Some great ideas here, but I think we should hear from those TWs who don't
> do user manuals and computer stuff - anyone?

I'm still cogitating, but so far it's along the lines of:
- I take what the SME says and translate it for my audience
- I act as an advocate for my audience

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=