Re: OS2 graphics tool(s)?

Subject: Re: OS2 graphics tool(s)?
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 09:41:07 -0600

I used to use a shareware program called "Pounce". Possibly doing a
search on that name on shareware websites will turn something up.
There was another program (that I believe was freeware) called
PMCamera that also worked well.

Both will allow you to save the captured file as a Windows Bitmap.

Nora
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com
Senior Technical Writer, Charles Industries, Ltd.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=