Software Localization Tools

Subject: Software Localization Tools
From: CASSIN Gilles <GCassin -at- MEGA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 16:40:22 +0100

I know this may sound off list, so please answer me directly. Any
information about a more appropriate list is welcome.
We wish to replace the tool we used and is an old DOS soft, which can't work
with 32b versions. I've been looking for several time for software
localization tools and found only two products which don't answer our needs.
Thanks for your help
Gilles CASSIN
mailto:gcassin -at- mega -dot- com
+33 1 42 75 40 22
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them. YOU can cite them if you think they were of use.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=