TW JOB FOR SUMMER STUDENT: Toronto

Subject: TW JOB FOR SUMMER STUDENT: Toronto
From: Candace Bamber <cbamber -at- CASTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:58:45 -0500

All,
I'm trying to fill a position for a summer student to update a very large
on-line help system and assist with some developer guides here at Castek in our
Toronto office. This is a great opportunity (and a challenging one) for an
aspiring tech writer or for someone who wants to break into the field. The pay
is very competitive for student work for four months (Beginning May to end of
August). I would prefer a senior student, but a great cover letter would
convince me to talk to someone in first or second year.

PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

This is a great place to work - great people, leading edge technologies.
Thursday is massage day! Casual dress, a wonderful "heritage" office space on
Front Street near the subway with lots of good, inexpensive lunch places nearby,
and a weekly barbecue in summer. We have a positive, supportive, optimistic, and
high-energy environment, where everyone is treated with respect. Many social
events, sport teams, extracurricular activities if you're so inclined. Tons of
opportunity for growth.

The ideal candidate:

*Writes well and wants to write better
*Always seems to have questions, but only has to ask once to "get it"
*Learns fast, works hard and knows how to have fun
*Can effectively manage thousands of details
*Easily meets the challenge of mastering new technologies
*Enjoys and has aptitude for both science/technology and liberal arts

Assets include:

*Knowledge of MS Office, RoboHelp and Lotus Notes
*Exposure to the insurance industry

At Castek, we're Putting The Future Together one component at a time. Since
1991, we've been the leading proponents of a better way of developing software
solutions. And in 1995, our leadership in building software for reuse and with
reuse was instrumental in the emergence of Component Based Development - now
widely accepted as a superior way to build more flexible, strategic enterprise
software solutions. Today, Castek continues to lead the way in practical,
enterprise-scale component solutions - fully tested and able to be delivered in
less than half the time of a traditional solution.

Please apply with a resume and COVER LETTER to Candace Bamber at Castek, 221
Front Street East, Toronto, ON M5A-1E8, preferably by email: cbamber -at- castek -dot- com
or fax to: 416-777-2551

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=