Re: Documenting Code/Why Is It So Ugly?

Subject: Re: Documenting Code/Why Is It So Ugly?
From: Rebecca Merck <Rebecca -dot- Merck -at- ONESOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:52:00 -0500

Respectfully, I agree with everything Chris just said. Always a good
idea in EVERYTHING we do to make sure the information is clear and
readable.

My good news is that we CAN do that without having to a) get a
programmer to reformat code (it's their lowest priority), and b) having
to worry about busting the code and making it uncompilable. Now just
exercise good judgement and we're on our way!

I usually try to get one well-formatted code example, using good
standards for indenting and phrasing of code, and try to get the others
to look like it. And I do run the code past the programmer to make sure
I didn't accidentally bust something.

Chris, your examples are excellent. I would have made the exact same
formatting decisions you did.

-Rebecca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=