Documenting Code/Why Is It So Ugly?

Subject: Documenting Code/Why Is It So Ugly?
From: Kathleen Melly <kmelly -at- HI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:41:59 -0500

Hello;

When I import code into a Frame doc it is so ugly. Does anyone have any
tips for making it more readable? Is there a filter for importing code into
Frame/PC (I know there's one for Frame/UNIX)? Is there a standard font and
tab settings that I should be using?

Kathy

--
Kathleen Melly (kmelly -at- hi -dot- com) phone: 781/890-0444 x233
Hitachi Computer Products (America), Inc., 1601 Trapelo Rd.,Waltham, MA

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=