Re: Teaching Webology

Subject: Re: Teaching Webology
From: Steve Fouts <stefou -at- ESKIMO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:06:32 -0800

Shawn Wilson wrote:

> I've volunteered to instruct personnel at an elementary school on how to set
> up Web pages, but I don't have much experience in teaching. Can anyone
> point me to some resources for running a beginner's web-design class?

Try http://www.webteacher.org/

Produced by the National Cable Television Association especially for teachers
who plan to use the web in K-12 teaching, this resource seems to be custom made
for you.

--
Steve Fouts stefou -at- eskimo -dot- com

An author values a compliment even when it comes from a source of
doubtful competency.
- Mark Twain

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=