HELP! Urgent MSWord problem

Subject: HELP! Urgent MSWord problem
From: Carla Martinek <fkfcarla -at- GEOCITIES -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 11:12:56 -0600

Normally, I'd try to contact Microsloth help for this, but I'm in a rush
and don't have time to spend an hour and a half on hold. I'm hoping
someone out there can help. I'm using Office97 Word for Win, and have a
HUGE problem. (of course, my deadline is today).

I have dozens of small files (3-5 pages ea) which are testing
procedures. Each file has two sections, and para numbering needs to
restart with each section. I've set this up using the following codes:

{ PAGE } OF { SECTIONPAGES \* MERGEFORMAT }

so that the numbering for the sections should resemble:
1 of 2
2 of 2
and then for the second section
1 of 1

Here's the problem: while printing today, the files display the numbers
properly in the headers and the print preview, BUT actually print as
follows:

1 of 1
2 of 2
and then for the second section