Technical Writing Resources in Europe

Subject: Technical Writing Resources in Europe
From: David Orr <dorr -at- ORRNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:28:04 -0600

There is a Transalpine Chapter of the Society for Technical
Communication that was formed this fall. They may have more information
on European Web sources. Contact Carol Chubitz at Hermes Softlab in
Ljubljana, Slovenia. mailto:carol -at- hermes -dot- si -dot-

David Orr
Orr & Associates/Usability Management
http://www.orrnet.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=