Re: What am I worth?--getting off topic

Subject: Re: What am I worth?--getting off topic
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:12:46 -0500

Before I wade in strongly on the side of unions, let's keep union versus
non-union discussion out of our civil listserv, please, because I recognize
there are strong feelings with good reason on all sides of the argument.

Unions, IMHO, may not be off topic but ARE better discussed and you will
have better resolution on the discussion elsewhere.

Sean
no, I am not in a union
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=