Re: ISO 9000 Compliant IT Documentation

Subject: Re: ISO 9000 Compliant IT Documentation
From: smokey l bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 23:14:50 -0500

Hi,

The book you mentioned is a good outline for what you are looking for to
start. Then with Ralph's overview, go one step further, review the ISO
12207 (also IEEE's documentation standards 1063). I am in the process
for setting up an ISO-compliant documentation set of technical and
functional docs for our systems development group here. There is a
document management methodology (R-n-B Process Management) that is being
developed that supports both software and manufacturing industry for ISO
compliancy. We are testing it now in my work place.

For those of you that are interested in the new ISO 12207 (software life
cycle), contact me at my work e-mail, and I will forward the web site on
to you. I do not have it at home unfortunately. I hope this helps.

Smokey Lynne Bare, C.T.C.

Smokey_Bare -at- dscc -dot- dla -dot- mil

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=