March TW Networking Lunch, Dallas, Texas, USA

Subject: March TW Networking Lunch, Dallas, Texas, USA
From: Mary Reynolds <mreynold -at- NORTELNETWORKS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:53:14 -0600

Thursday, Mar. 4, is the monthly North Dallas area networking lunch for tech
writers and tech writing students. It's a good way to:
* meet other tech writers
* learn about the area job market
* find out about local educational opportunities
* get support and maybe even leads during job searches
* talk about how good/bad things are where you work

The only cost is your lunch (about $5-6).

Date: Thursday, Mar. 4
Time: 11:30-12:30
Place: Hearty Choices, 216 W. Campbell, Richardson, TX
(2 blocks west of U.S. 75, behind KFC, between Sushisake and Smokestack BBQ)

If you can't make it this time, we do this on the first Thursday of every month,
same time and place. If you have any questions, please email me.
--
Mary Reynolds
Senior Technical Writer, Nortel Networks

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=