Re: time to write question

Subject: Re: time to write question
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 12:38:52 -0800

Let's complicate this further. Let's say his view is that with the software
and the features doc, I should not make mistakes describing how the software
functions and he should not have to pay for correcting these "oversights".

Is he being unreasonable? I have the idea that he is... But since it is
Sunday and I want to be roller-blading, perhaps I think he is when he
isn't...

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=