Seeking offsite tech writing assignments.

Subject: Seeking offsite tech writing assignments.
From: Art Fazakas <northwestart -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:16:54 -0800

I am looking for offsite tech writing opps to be performed via laptop/modem. I live in Seattle but will travel to client sites for
orientation and periodic followup meetings.Wish to estab. ongoing rel. with major manufacturers, banks, publishers, govt. agencies.
Experience in pharmaceutical env. documenting engineering mgmt processes such as Proactive Asset Management, Total Productive
Maintenance and productivity measurement systems.

Interested in telecommuting and independent contracting.

Art Fazakas
Seattle, WA

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=