Homesite

Subject: Homesite
From: RWS <rshade -at- FAST -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:23:19 -0500

Ruth Markham <Pmar8899z -at- AOL -dot- COM> wrote

>HomeSite was awarded the
Best HTML Authoring Tool (vendor is Allaire). I heard this product mentioned
numerous times throughout the conference. I would assume Allaire's web site
is
www.allaire.com.

HomeSite is good software.  I do all of my HTML, including HTML-based Help in Homesite.  Intuitive, good on-line support.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=