ANNOUNCE: Knopf Online Training on RoboHELP Classic, HTML

Subject: ANNOUNCE: Knopf Online Training on RoboHELP Classic, HTML
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:50:04 -0800

Knopf Online offers monthly training classes in San Francisco and
Chicago on RoboHELP Classic, RoboHELP HTML Edition, RoboHELP Office,
WebHelp, and designing help and online information systems. See below or
visit our Web site for our schedule of classes.

CHICAGO TRAINING NEXT WEEK: There are still a few spaces left in our
"Introduction to RoboHELP (Classic)" class in Chicago next week.

Knopf Online is a leading provider of vendor-certified training and
consulting services. We offer monthly classes in state-of-the-art,
dedicated training facilities conveniently located in downtown San
Francisco and Chicago. In our hands-on training classes, you'll learn
how to:

- Design leading edge help and online information systems
- Develop help and online information systems with RoboHELP Classic or
HTML Edition
- Deliver help and online information systems to your users as WinHelp,
HTML Help, or WebHelp

Our next scheduled classes are:

ONLINE HELP DESIGN WORKSHOP, One day, Workshop, $425
San Francisco: Mar. 23

INTRODUCTION TO ROBOHELP CLASSIC, Three days, Hands-on, $1050
San Francisco: Mar. 24-26, Apr. 28-30
Chicago: Mar. 3-5, Apr. 14-16

INTRODUCTION TO ROBOHELP HTML EDITION, Three days, Hands-on, $1125
San Francisco: Mar. 17-19, Apr. 21-23
Chicago: Mar. 24-26, Apr. 28-30

Whether you're new to online help or an experienced help author, one of
our hands-on seminars can help you boost your skills to a new level. An
expert RoboHELP Certified Trainer leads all of our RoboHELP classes. We
provide a computer for each attendee and plenty of hands-on experience
to help you master the many techniques you will learn.

For more information, including complete course descriptions and course
outlines, please visit us on the Web at http://www.knopf.com or e-mail
us at mailto:info -at- knopf -dot- com -dot-

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Regards,

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=