read the manual pictograph

Subject: read the manual pictograph
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 07:10:49 -0800

Well, seeing as letters are merely graphical interpretations of
language building blocks anyway, I vote for "RTFM" in big red letters
on the packaging. ;-)

Else why not use the adopted Help symbol (book with '?' on it) or
perhaps a pictograph illustrating the interaction between product and
documentation?

Man, I'm swarming with ideas. Too bad I'm in the middle of publishing
right now. If I have time I'll create a few pics and post the URL
where you all can see them (perhaps even a voting form? -- Bill you're
too ambitious for your busy lifestyle).

===
Bill Swallow
bill_swallow -at- rocketmail -dot- com ~*~ http://surf.to/bill.swallow
TWS, f+, w, h+, ?+, lp, p(1), sc(N), si(Y), #(pound), ap-, ds-(impOK),
sty(home-grown, MMS), fs(Arial, Helvetica), fp(ITC Century, Times),
sp(American), re(2), pc(employee)

Be the change that you want to see in the world.
-- M. K. Gandhi

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=