Re: Web Authoring Tools

Subject: Re: Web Authoring Tools
From: Ruth Markham <Pmar8899z -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:29:45 EST

In a message dated 2/24/99 11:01:56 PM Central Standard Time, Rohina_Daruwala-
ind295 -at- EMAIL -dot- MOT -dot- COM writes:

<< I am doing an evaluation on web authoring tools. I have done RoboHTML and
Front Page. Is anyone aware of any other "web authoring tools" I should take
into consideration during this evaluation? >>

Rohina, I just returned from the WinWriters Online Help Conference.
Conference attendees were able to vote on a number of awards that were given
out at the conference. Thought you might be interested in a few of the
results: RoboHelp HTML was voted the Best HTML HAT. HomeSite was awarded the
Best HTML Authoring Tool (vendor is Allaire). I heard this product mentioned
numerous times throughout the conference. I would assume Allaire's web site
is www.allaire.com.

Ruth Markham
Sr. Technical Writer
Clark Refining & Marketing, Inc.