Re: printing Word outlines without body text?

Subject: Re: printing Word outlines without body text?
From: Philomena Hoopes <PHILA -at- MAIL -dot- VIPS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:16:09 -0500

I'm reading this thread with some surprise, as I've had no trouble with
printing outline heads without body text. On the other hand, I haven't been
able to print the heads without page breaks between each...(sigh)...

Philomena Hoopes
Phila -at- vips -dot- com <mailto:Phila -at- vips -dot- com>
VIPS Healthcare Information Solutions, Inc.
(410) 832-8330 ext 845