Marketing Writers?

Subject: Marketing Writers?
From: Lenn Thompson <Lenn -dot- Thompson -at- FTG -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:20:16 -0500

Are there any people on this list that are marketing writers (writing
things like brochures, ad copy, white papers etc.) I know many tech
writers end up doing these kinds of things, but I'm most definately IN the
marketing department and I'm hoping to hook up with (through personal
email) some experienced marketing writers so I can ask a few questions and
get general advice for career movement.

Please respond to me directly...

Thanks,
Lenn
Lenn Thompson
Marketing/Sales Associate
Fisher Technology Group
Phone (work): 412.490.8175
email: Lenn -dot- Thompson -at- ftg -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=