Web Authoring Tools

Subject: Web Authoring Tools
From: Daruwala Rohina-ind295 <Rohina_Daruwala-ind295 -at- EMAIL -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:41:07 +0530

Hi All,

I am doing an evaluation on web authoring tools. I have done RoboHTML and
Front Page. Is anyone aware of any other "web authoring tools" I should take
into consideration during this evaluation? Someone had mentioned products
like Macromedia's Dreamweaver etc. but I think that is more used for web
site creation and not to create manuals on the web. Would appreciate any
help/suggestions.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Regards
Rohina