Re: Proper Usage of Miss

Subject: Re: Proper Usage of Miss
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:04:08 -0800

Without entering into an extensive political debate, this is what I was
taught (in Canada) as well. I understood that the goal of "Ms." was to make
it as generic as "Mr.", thus reducing gender discrimination, etc. "Miss" and
"Mrs" are not really in my vocabulary, unless I'm using them ironically.

Mr. Darren Barefoot