FW: Graphics, Frame 5.5, & HTML Conversion....

Subject: FW: Graphics, Frame 5.5, & HTML Conversion....
From: "Legge, Roger" <rlegge -at- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:58:52 -0700

Thanks to those of you who offered help. The partial fix from Adobe is
as follows: When one exports FrameMaker doc to HTML, any font size size
small than 7 points is greeked. If you go to File -->Preferences, then
"Greek screen
text smaller than.." and set it 1.0 points, then re-export to HTML, the
font should be more readable.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=