ANNOUNCEMENT: New Design Docs Class Schedules for Seattle

Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Design Docs Class Schedules for Seattle
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 20:57:27 -0800

RoboHELP Classic Introduction March 22, 1999
RoboHELP Classic Intermediate March 23, 1999
RoboHELP HTML Edition March 24-25, 1999
Documentation Project Mgmt. April 5, 1999
RoboHELP Classic Introduction April 12, 1999
RoboHELP Classic Intermediate April 13, 1999
RoboHELP HTML Edition May 3-4, 1999
RoboHELP Classic Introduction May 10, 1999
RoboHELP Classic Intermediate May 11, 1999
RoboHELP HTML Edition May 12-13, 1999
Documentation Project Mgmt. May 14, 1999
PRICES:
One-day classes $495.00
Two-day classes $695.00

We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards.

Trainer: Lin Laurie teaches documentation project management, RoboHELP, and
writing for online classes at Bellevue Community Colleges. She also offers
many courses of interest to technical writers and online help developers by
arrangement at her office. She has been working with online help since 1993
and is a contributing author to both "Developing Online Help for Windows
95," by Farkas, Boggan, and Welinske, and to "HTML in Action," by Bruce
Morris. She is a regular speaker at WinWriters conferences, and will be a
speaker at Info Online in Orlando, in April.

You can register on our web site or by calling out office.

Classes are held in our light and airy offices, located in North Seattle.
Class size is small, we offer an intimate training environment and we give
students lots of personal attention.

Lin Laurie
Design Docs
Formerly WinPro Online Press
The Online Publishing and Training Professionals
http://www.designdocs.com
206.784.5821

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=