How to print out small gif icons on IE4?

Subject: How to print out small gif icons on IE4?
From: mark26 <mark26 -at- MULTIPRO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 01:49:53 -0600

Hi,
I'm documenting a program that runs on the web, and there are certain
required
fields for the user to fill out--indicated by a little red check mark.
When I print out the web page for handy reference, the check marks are
absent.
Is there an easy fix? I miss the Netscape Gold function
that downloaded all gifs and html in one whack at the touch of a button.
I know I could use screen capture or SnagIt, but that tends to use a lot of
ink since
the gray background is reproduced accurately by the printer.

Thanks,

Mark

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=