Re: Styles for Microsoft Word

Subject: Re: Styles for Microsoft Word
From: Tom Herme <hermet -at- DNINEVADA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:00:50 -0800

By listing all styles "in use" I question if that means available for use in the
document or if that means all styles being used in the document. For example, I
have a number of list, table of contents, and index styles that are not used in
one of my documents. Yet these appear in the organizer along with those styles I
am using.

Tom

--
Tom Herme