Re: JOB POSTINGS

Subject: Re: JOB POSTINGS
From: Philomena Hoopes <PHILA -at- MAIL -dot- VIPS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:31:30 -0500

<snip> I DO hear someone saying "It'd be nice to know if the job applied to
me
right away -- could you put the location in the subject line WHEN you
post the job to the list? <snip>

Isn't that suggestion in the Techwhirl guidelines, anyway?

Philomena Hoopes
Phila -at- vips -dot- com <mailto:Phila -at- vips -dot- com>
VIPS Healthcare Information Solutions, Inc.
(410) 832-8330 ext 845

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=