Re: links in PDF docs

Subject: Re: links in PDF docs
From: Joe Miller <joemiller -at- CANBERRA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:40:58 -0500

Pia Teir,

Creating round vs. square buttons in a PDF is possible with Ambia's Compose
(the PDF of the Compose User's Manual has round buttons at the bottom of
every page, put there with Compose).

And though I don't know if PhotoPaint will create links, Corel Ventura
does. You will probably have better luck with this question if you post it
on the corelsupport.photo-paint8 newsgroup.

To get there, go to:
http://www.corel.com
and select Newgroups, on the left side of their home page, under Support.
Of course, you'll need a newsgroup reader, such as Netscape Communicator
(or its IE equivalent), to be able to download and read the posts.

For more information on Compose, go to:
http://www.ambia.com/compose

I hope this helps you get the information you need.
Regards,
Joe Miller

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=