Re: Offices coming back?

Subject: Re: Offices coming back?
From: Bob Morrisette <writer1 -at- SABU -dot- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:57:04 -0800

In the old days before 1980, most writers I knew worked in
offices. After that, management figured out that cubicles
would save money and space. They sold this to us by saying
we could communicate better by hanging our head over the
cube wall to talk or shout a message to someone several
cubes away.

Lo and behold, I just moved into my office at the new
Sun factory and campus in Newark, CA. Everyone has a hi-tech
office with gobs of modular storage, adjustable-height work
surfaces, personally fitted ergonomic chairs, sliding glass
door, etc. I'm in writer's heaven.

I didn't mean to brag, but I wonder if this could be a trend
of things to come. Anyone considering a new building should
look this place over.

Bob Morrisette
writer1 -at- sabu -dot- ebay -dot- Sun -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=