Meatball Tech Writing

Subject: Meatball Tech Writing
From: Michael Andrew Uhl <uhl -at- VISLAB -dot- EPA -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:59:58 -0500

If the customer wants meatballs, I give 'em meatballs. I cook up these
meatballs, however, only after I advise this customer that I *can* do
filet mignon and that the customer almost certainly prefers the filet.
If not filet, then I offer a ribeye.

Often times, what we need to do is give the customer a cost-benefit
analysis to make our case, and the case of the end user.

Cheers.

--
Michael Andrew Uhl (mailto:uhl -at- vislab -dot- epa -dot- gov)
Lockheed Martin - U.S. EPA Scientific Visualization Center

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=