Re: BREVITYPLEASE

Subject: Re: BREVITYPLEASE
From: Rebecca Merck <Rebecca -dot- Merck -at- ONESOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:57:56 -0500

Sorry, my joke fell flat.

My point was exactly what you're saying -- I said it in two messages, to
force people to have to either a) misunderstand (which you did perfectly
and helped me out enormously -- thanks, John!) or b) have to clambor
around in the old messages trying to figure out what the heck was going
on.

I agree with you 100%, John. :) No hard feelings?

(NOTE: I'm leaving his note intact below, so that everyone knows what
I'm talking about)

-Rebecca