Re: Word illegal operations

Subject: Re: Word illegal operations
From: AlQuin <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:00:28 +0100

Txs all who responded.
Companions-in-writing are a great and practical source over technical
wizkids from s/w dedicated lists.

My problem was caused by a Word5.1 and pict-embedded file from the
Macintosh.
Since I imported the same file with the pict files left out the problem
has vanished.
However, I was condemned to repaste all graphs a second go round... :(
Word is a silly tool for manuals... just keep it for love letters

Regards,
Kees de Bondt

* Write different
* take your Macintosh