Converting XyWrite to Word 97

Subject: Converting XyWrite to Word 97
From: "Gottlieb, Lynn" <Lynn -dot- Gottlieb -at- PSS -dot- BOEING -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:53:03 -0800

Hi,

Please respond to me directly, not to the list. I will summarize.

I need to add some new information to a 200 page document that was written in XyWrite. It hasn't been updated since 1985 (not a typo).

Does anyone know a painless way to convert this document from XyWrite 3 to Word (I'm using Word 97)? The archives didn't have anything about XyWrite/Word conversions.

Thanks in advance,

Lynn Gottlieb
Sr. Technical Writer
The Boeing Company
lynn -dot- gottlieb -at- boeing -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=