Re: Advice on Resumes

Subject: Re: Advice on Resumes
From: Luisa Lago <llago -at- CCIMULTIMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 12:19:07 -0500

As someone who has been through a lot of resumes (and I'm still accepting
new ones!), I prefer to receive them in Word format. This way, not only can
I get the resume information, I can get some idea of the person's Word
skills. It amazes me sometimes the somersaults some people go through to do
simple layout tasks in Word. Because we use Word extensively in what we do,
I need to know that the person I'm hiring can do their work efficiently.

If you want the recipients to let you know if they got your resume, just
ask. I generally don't, due to time constraints, but if someone takes the
time to ask, I'll respond. A phone call works well, too.

Good luck!
Luisa