Re: A salutary lesson

Subject: Re: A salutary lesson
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:32:58 -0800

Interestingly enough, I am giving a talk at the Inland Empire STC meeting
this Thursday on exactly this subject. How do you do an estimate? Page
count? Doc plan? Project plan? What to consider? What are dependencies? How
to manage timelines? It should be useful for freelancers and captives.

If you are local to so Cal, think about coming. I hope it is a useful talk!

See www.iestc.org for more info. Click the This Month button. There is still
time to make reservations!

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!