Re: Injuries and CTS

Subject: Re: Injuries and CTS
From: "Gutierrez, Diane" <Diane -dot- Gutierrez -at- WESTGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:36:56 -0600

Regarding use of the tablet and stylus, I have used it among other input
devices to relieve the heavy Photoshop and Illustrator mousing that
aggravates my CTS. Sad to say, it doesn't work for me--my fingers go to
sleep and my arm aches. Has anyone on the listserv ever tried a foot mouse,
and does it work accurately?

> I used to get tendonitis flareups in my shoulder and just below the elbow
> from long sessions of "mousing". I then switched to a stylus and tablet,
> where you "click" by pressing the stylus down. I wound up with wrist
> pain.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=