Re: Software specific question: WebWorks

Subject: Re: Software specific question: WebWorks
From: Joy Owen <jowen2 -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:33:25 -0600

Actually, I'd kind of like to hear the answer to this question. Is there a
problem with it being "software-specific"?

Thanks,

Joy

Brierley -at- quodata -dot- com on 02/12/99 07:52:22 AM

Please respond to Brierley -at- quodata -dot- com

To: TECHWR-L -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu
cc: (bcc: Joy Owen/FSG/CSC)
Subject: Software specific question: WebWorks

Hallo:
Please do not post responses to the Techwr-l list. Thanks. I have also
posted this to the Framers list but also want to catch those tech writers
not on that list who use Quadralay's WebWorks and who have experience with
other HLP-generating software.
I would like to learn how well Quadralay's WebWorks works with FrameMaker
create WinHelp (HLP) files and HTML help. How well does it work with
FrameMaker 5.5.x? How well integrated is it? How easy is it to use? Are
there any problems with the package? How is the support? How does it
compare
to its MS-Word competition (RoboHelp, ForeHelp, Doc-to-Help)?
Any thoughts on and experiences with Quadralay's WebWorks would be
appreciated. Please email them to me at mailto:sean -at- quodata -dot- com -dot-
Again, please do not post to Techwr-l because this is a software-specific
question. Thanks very much.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=