helping repetitive motion stress through exercise

Subject: helping repetitive motion stress through exercise
From: Anne Halsey <Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:10:42 EST

Hi, all.

Just a quick note on the recent repetive motion thread.

If you spend a lot of time on a keyboard, consider finding a hobby
that exercises your hand/wrist/forearm muscles. I took up
pottery (wheel-throwing) as a hobby about ten years ago.
Great stress reducer (imagine your favorite developer nemesis
as you're pounding ten pounds of clay into submission), with the
added benefit of strengthening and exercising my fingers, hands,
wrists, and forearms.

Just a thought ...

I now return you to your regularly-scheduled TW crises ...

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=