Re: Voice Software, Injuries and CTS

Subject: Re: Voice Software, Injuries and CTS
From: Rowena Hart <rhart -at- XCERT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:01:53 -0800

Suzette wrote:

> Unfortunately, this company is violently opposed to telecommuting, so all
my
>expensive, ergonomic furniture is sitting useless at home.

I've told employers (in the past) that I will provide my
own ergonomic chair and mouse. It looks strange to
haul your chair to work on the bus, but I've done it. I'm
much happier and healthier for it.

If you can get your employer to pay for ergonomic
furniture and devices, go for it. But if you can't, do
yourself a favor and use your own equipment.

Rowena

Rowena Hart Technical Writer

Xcert International Inc.
1001-701 West Georgia Street Phone: 1 (604) 640-6210
Vancouver, BC, Canada V7Y 1C6 Fax: 1 (604) 640-6220
Web: http://www.xcert.com E-mail: rhart -at- xcert -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=